- © K.P.
Room: MAR 3.037
Phone: +49 (0)30 314 27821
My main task lies in the contribution to the DPDU-Project . Its goal is the cognitive modelling of spatial processes, for instance mental folding of two-dimensional patterns into three-dimensional objects or the examination of these pattern through mental rotation, among others. Our focus lies on working out associated mental processes - which factors contribute to the difficulty of a mental transformation? Which brain areas are active during what process? On the basis of potential answers to these questions, modelling approaches could be created that would allow spatial-cognitive processes to be describable in general.
Aside from that, I support Nele Rußwinkel  as a TA (currently Applied Cognitive Modelling ).
- Cognitive Modelling (ACT-R)
- Extending ACT-R with representation and processing of spatial mechanisms
- the role of the motor cortex in simulating movement patterns
- Strategic choices and strategy development
- Cognitively plausible learning and emergence in technical systems
- since 09/2018: Research Assistant (KModyS, TU Berlin)
- 07/2018: Graduated MSc in
(Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg)
- 08/2013: Graduated BSc in Psychology
(University of Osnabrück)